Abbey of the Holy Goats is a small-scale craft brewery in Roswell, Georgia that produces innovative Belgian-style beers and traditional sours.
After a couple of years of living like a nun, founder Kathy Davis decided either to start a goat farm in some remote wilderness or pursue her passion of producing her award-winning Belgian-style beers for the public. The brewery won out, and Abbey of the Holy Goats was born.
- Goats of the First Order Patersbier Session Beer)
- Goats in the Garden Elderflower Saison
- Chevre Noir Black Saison
- Unholy Goat Dubbel
- Goat’s Obsession Dark Double IPA
Seasonals and Special Releases
- Witty Goat Mango Wit – Summer
- Goat’s Redemption Belgian IPA – Fall