Somewhere in South Georgia, not too far from a cotton field and a hay pasture, Omaha Brewing Company was founded by a man named “Doc.”
Doctor Robert E. Lee purchased a former school house and industrial plant with a vision he wasn’t sure the Deep South was ready for just yet. But with the help of seasoned brewmaster Nick Fowler, “OBC” has made a name for itself as a craft brewery in Georgia.
Omaha’s beers are brewed with high-quality water from an underground spring that runs under the brewery. It doesn’t get any fresher than that!
- Nada-Banana American Weiss
- Gnat Knocker Helles Lager
- Doc Dweller Berliner Weiss
Seasonals and Speical Releases
- Oma-Hop American Pale Wheat
- Like No Udder Milk Stout – Winter
- Insta-Gator Kolsch – Summer
- 5.56 Dry-hopped Lager – Spring
- Hannahatchee Creek IPA
- Bananaskaner Dunkel – Fall
- 7.62 Imperial Coconut Brown Ale – Fall