Known both for classic styles and for flexibility and innovation, Elysian Brewing has brewed over 350 different recipes since opening in 1996.
Three-time Large Brewpub of the Year at the Great American Beer Festival, Elysian Brewing Company operates four neighborhood restaurants and a production brewery in Seattle, Washington. While Elysian’s brewers use a variety of unusual ingredients, they are seasonally notorious for their pumpkin beers. Each year Elysian hosts the Great Pumpkin Beer Festival, where dozens of different pumpkin beers are poured, some of them from giant pumpkins.
- Space Dust IPA
- Dayglow IPA
Seasonals and Specialties
- Split Shot Espresso Milk Stout
- Superfuzz Blood Orange Pale Ale – Summer
- Night Owl Pumpkin Ale – Fall
- BiFrost Winter Ale – Winter
- Punkoccino Coffee Pumpkin Ale – Fall
- The Great Pumpkin Imperial Stout – Fall
- Dark Knife German Pumpkin Schwarzbier – Fall
- Yorukaze IPA