Every adventure begins with the question, “Where are we going?” When you backpack into the hills, don’t you look to see where your destination is? We hope so! And, it’s highly likely, that a compass will get you to where ever your next adventure awaits.
One might say the spark for the idea behind the brewery happened in 1992 with a visit to Cortina, Italy. Founders, Steve and Heidi Crandall were on a ski trip and were introduced to a German beer called Weihenstephan. This first real “craft” beer experience started a trend in the Crandall household, planting the seed that slowly grew into an idea, and then bloomed to become Devils Backbone Brewing Company.
- Vienna Lager
- Eight Point IPA
- Gold Leaf Golden Lager
- Black Lager Schwarzbier
Seasonals and Specialties
- Cattywompus Belgian IPA – Spring
- Danzig Baltic Porter – Winter
- Trail Angel Weiss – Summer
- Pumpkin Hunter Pumpkin Spice Ale – Fall
- Cocoa Bear Cocoa Infused Stout – Winter
- Pear Lager Golden Pear Lager – Spring
- Cran Gose Tart Cranberry Ale – Fall
- Dead Bear Imperial Stout – Winter
- Kilt Flasher Scotch Ale – Winter