Red Hare Brewing is an independent craft brewery located in the heart of Marietta, Georgia.
White collar businessmen Bobby Thomas and Roger Davis started out as home brewers and decided to leave the corporate world for their delicious hobby. On Labor Day weekend in 2011, they began selling Red Hare beer throughout Georgia. In 2012, the brewery became the first in the state to can their beer using Evercan recycled aluminum. Red Hare has won numerous awards for their beers, and is currently distributed in five states across the South.
- Long Day Lager
- Gangway IPA
- Soft J IPA
- Gem City Classic Light Lager
- SPF 50/50 Grapefruit IPA Radler
Seasonals and Special Releases
- Hasenpfeffer Oktoberfest – Early Fall
- Well, Bless Her Tart Strawberry Berliner Weisse – Summer
- Sticky Stout – Late Fall/Winter
- Tangerine SPF 50/50
- Wintery Mix SPF 50/50 – Winter
- Root Beer
- Grapefruit Soda