Monday Night Brewing brews beers for the weeknights – balanced, flavorful ales that pair well with food. Weekends are overrated!
Believe it or not, the idea for Monday Night Brewing grew out of a small Atlanta bible study. Three of the bible study members started brewing beer together on Monday nights as a way to get to know each other better. As they became more engrained in the industry and more people started showing up to brew with them, beer quickly became more than just a weeknight hobby.
The trio spent almost 5 years perfecting their beers before bringing them to market in 2012. Since then the brewery has grown in leaps and bounds, and expanded into a second brewing facility in 2017.
- Slap Fight IPA
- Blind Pirate Blood Orange IPA
- Nerd Alert Pilsner
- Drafty Kilt Scotch Ale
- Fu Manbrew Belgian-style Wit
- Eye Patch Ale IPA
Black Tie Series
- Tears of My Enemies Scotch Barrel Milk Stout
- Bourbon Barrel Drafty Kilt
- Friend Zone SMASH (Single Malt and Single Hop) Pale Ale
- Dad Bod Black Saison – Spring
- Serrano Eye Patch Ale – Summer
- Nitro Drafty Kilt
- Cinnamon Cocoa Drafty Kilt
- Fu Manbrew Gose