Monday Night Brewing brews beers for the weeknights – balanced, flavorful ales that pair well with food. Weekends are overrated!
Believe it or not, the idea for Monday Night Brewing grew out of a small Atlanta bible study. Three of the bible study members started brewing beer together on Monday nights as a way to get to know each other better. As they became more engrained in the industry and more people started showing up to brew with them, beer quickly became more than just a weeknight hobby.
The trio spent almost 5 years perfecting their beers before bringing them to market in 2012. Since then the brewery has grown in leaps and bounds, and expanded into a second brewing facility in 2017. The brewery also underwent a refresh of their marketing in 2017, debuting fun new graphics for each brand as well as moving core and rotational brands from bottles to cans.
- Slap Fight IPA
- I’m On A Boat Golden Ale
- Han Brolo Pale Ale
- Drafty Kilt Scotch Ale
- Dr. Robot Blackberry Lemon Sour
- Blind Pirate Blood Orange IPA
Black Tie Series
- Bourbon Barrel Drafty Kilt Scotch Ale
- Space Lettuce DIPA
- Don’t Call It Hotlanta Quadruple Dry-hopped IPA
- Archipelago Unfiltered IPA
- Dinner For One Spelt IPA
- Cardigans of the Galaxy DIPA
- Dust Bunny Hazy IPA
- Cinnamon Cocoa Drafty Kilt Scotch Ale
- Whirling Dervish Dry Irish Coffee Stout
- Rucksack Hefeweizen
- Last Will and Testament Old Ale
- Mischief Managed Berliner Weiss
- Father Figure Bourbon Barrel-Aged Saison