Brewed in an old jailhouse in in Hampton, Georgia, Jailhouse beer is so good… it should be outlawed.
Jailhouse Brewing opened in October 2009, and its namesake, a distinctive brick building built in the early 1920s, has served not only as the City Jail, but also as a sandwich shop, fire station, and mason lodge. The building was also featured in several scenes of the Walking Dead! Founder Glenn Golden has a background in home brewing, and a formal brewing education on top of that; his beers are just as unique as the building in which they’re brewed.
- Mugshot IPA
- Alibi Grit Cream Ale
- Slammer Wheat
- Badge Hoppy Lager
- Five-O IPA
Seasonals and Special Releases
- Breakout Stout – Fall and Winter
- Restraining Order Porter – Fall
- Reprieve Saison – Spring and Summer
- Conjugal Visit Imperial India Red Ale – Winter
- The Judge Barleywine
- Federale – Mexican Cerveza